Monday, January 23, 2023

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

A Few Of My Favorite Things



                           






  1. Sketchbook

    • The black book with the purple sticker on it is my sketchbook! Before I bought this sketchbook I really liked the Canson XL mixed media sketchbook, but for whatever reason that one I can't really find in stores anymore. I bought this one on amazon and ended up liking it a lot more than the other one and it's one of my favorite things now!

  2. 20 sided dice

    • This dice is one of my favorite things and special to me because it's from my first dice set! I have recently gotten into table top role playing games and dice are often an aspect of them.

  3. Pottery

    • This pottery is of the island of Sicily, Italy! I visited there for my flagship class and I really wanted a few pieces of art to take home and I really loved that it was the whole island and some of my favorite aspects of the island on it!

  4. Howl's Moving Castle Book

    • Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite Studio Ghibli movie and I was so excited to see it in book form. So this double represents my favorite Studio Ghibli movie and probably one of my favorite books once I finish it!

  5. Headphones

    • I love music so I have headphones on all the time. Having headphones in and listening to music really helps me focus and do work, so that's why these are one of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experimental Sculpture Collection

Experimental Sculpture Collection  Nostalgia  Masking tape, Cardboard, Tracing Paper,  Gel Medium, Balsa Wood, Yarn, Wire, Hot Glue,  Blue a...